Document your rights as an employee. Don't let your employer's discrimination or harrassment go unanswered. By getting access to these forms you can document your case to your employer. Also, more importantly you will have the paper work to support any future legal action.
- Protesting Against Actions Resulting in Emotional Distress
- Protesting Wrongful Job Termination
- Requesting Access to Personnel File
- Protesting Derogatory Reference Given to a Prospective Employer
- Requesting Severance Pay
- Demanding Final Pay
- Protesting Wrong Information in the Personnel File
- Protest Against Racial Harassment
- Protesting Retaliation Discrimination
- Filing Appeal Against Wrongful Disciplinary Action
- Appealing Denial of Unemployment Insurance
- Denial of Overtime
- Filing Claim Against Discriminatory Pay
- Protesting Against Unsafe Working Condition
- Filing Complaint Against Age Discrimination
- Protesting Race Discrimination
- Protest Against Blacklisting
- Demanding Accrued Vacation Pay
- Demanding Earned Bonus
Protection against Harassment, Discrimination, Termination and more
Concerned about your employee rights?
If you are an employee, you want to be treated and compensated fairly at all times. However, "fair" can mean different things to different people at different times. Fortunately, there are now specific laws, both state and federal-many of them little-known to non-lawyers that clearly spell out how employers must deal with all job applicants and all employees at all times.
The majority of employees are not aware about their legal rights and employment laws in favor of the employees. You are often a victim of workplace harassment, sex, age or disability discrimination or some other form of discrimination, unlawful employment termination and other work related illegal practices. As you are ignorant about your rights and employment laws, you keep quiet most of the time.
MyPersonnelfile.com is a unique site that not only provides information about employee legal rights but also offer tools in the form of letters and forms to record and protest against unlawful employment practices. This website is dedicated to United State Employee's Right Protection against Employment Termination, Harassment, Discrimination, Privacy Rights, and other work related issues, and to help Job seekers and employees (at every level) document their Job-seeking activities and/or their employment.
It provides Easy to use, Correctly-worded, Downloadable Employee Right Protection Forms and Letters that can help you record and later communicate your individual situation in an effective manner.
It's never too early to start keeping your own pre-employment or employment records.
Don't wait until you do have a work-related problem. By then, it may be too late to document what happened or what was said and by whom.
Of course, you may be fortunate and work your entire career with no issues. But don't count on it! Especially these days, with so many employers looking for excuses to renege on promises, downsize their payrolls, or deprive their employees of their rightful compensation or benefits.
You can select any of five Mypersonnelfile.com subscriptions. The cost is quite low (see the Order Form for details), yet the benefits to you may be huge!
So don't miss this rare opportunity to help protect yourself against any of the dozens of potential problems that can affect any working man or woman. Know your right as an employee and build your case, before it is too late. See what we have to offer-with a money-back guarantee-and order today. Someday (perhaps sooner than you think), you may be very glad you documented your employment record... before it's too late!
The Employee Rights Kit gives you access to over 90 Forms & Letters detailing your rights as an employee
for only $13.95. Buy Now
Disclaimer: Although every effort (including frequent reviews and updating) Is made to ensure that our Forms and Letters are accurate and timely, we cannot guarantee this nor be held responsible for any misinterpretations, errors, changes in the laws, or other situations. The information we provide is general in nature, not legal advice, and state laws may differ. If you need personal advice or assistance regarding your situation, you should consult with a qualified attorney or other authority or agency, knowledgeable and familiar with employment law in your state and able to act on your behalf.
Sign-Up Today For Your FREE "Know Your Rights" Mini-Course to Learn:
|What 3 Steps To Take If You Suspect Your Rights Were Violated!|
|How To "Fight Back Legally" When Your Rights Are Violated!|
|Why Trusting Your Employer Could Cost You Big Time!|
|How to Protect Yourself When the "Unthinkable" Happens!|
|And Much, Much More!|
Fill-out the form below for your FREE "Know Your Rights" Mini-Course Today!
- Employee Rights on Personnel Files
- Employee Distress Rights
- Employee Rights on Employer Policies
- Employee Right on Discipline
- Employee Defamation Right
- Employees Right-Whistle Blowing
- Leave of Absence and Vacation
- Employee Rights-Injuries and Illness
- Non-compete Agreement
- Employee Pension Right
- Employee Benefit Right
- Employee Rights on References
- Employee Rights on Criminal Records
- Employee Rights on Fraud
- Employee Right on Assault and Battery
- Employee False Imprisonment Right
- Employee Negligence Right
- Employee Right-Political Activity
- Government Agencies
- Employees Right on Union/Group Activity
- Worker's Compensation Right
- Tables - State Law
- Employee Right Glossary