center top background

Filing Complaint Protesting Employer's Retaliation

If you believe you have been retaliated against because you have legitimately asserted discrimination rights by filing charges with the EEOC/OSHA, complained to your employer. As a consequence of your filing a complaint, you have been overlooked at the time of promotion/ not been given proper assignments/ been denied health benefits/ been wrongfully discharged/ been subjected to objectionable remarks. File your complaint with the relevant government agency by using this form, 'Filing Complaint Protesting Employer's Retaliation'.

Included In Employee Rights Kit

Price: Included In Employee Rights Kit

Available formats

available format

buy employee right kit